Perfect vacation

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
while the ship is the second oldest in the fleet, it has been refurbished and feels clean nice and new. Not old at all!

Food was delicious and always available!

Lots of activities all day - almost too many to attend!

Very friendly and helpful staff

A small ship, but kept clean and luxurious

Stateroom was small but very comfortable - exactly what we needed
Lots of fun water sports - best snorkeling I've ever done in my life! the island was REALLY crowded though - with everyone from two ships trying to do the same things all at once!
I have never been to Key West before - but I thought it was awesome! Went on a trolley tour around the city, the Wreckers mueseum and the aquarium. lots of shopping and great restaurants and sites. Wish I had more time there!
Don't Miss: The town!
Rather than shopping in Nassau - we went on the segue tour - which was awesome! Lots of nature trails and lots of fun! I definitely don't feel like i missed out.

Pros: Inexpensive and full of fun

Cons: no problems!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!