Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Perfect vacation

Sail Date: August 09, 2010

while the ship is the second oldest in the fleet, it has been refurbished and feels clean nice and new. Not old at all!

Pros: Inexpensive and full of fun

Cons: no problems!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very friendly and helpful staff
Stateroom was small but very comfortable - exactly what we needed
A small ship, but kept clean and luxurious
Food was delicious and always available!
Lots of activities all day - almost too many to attend!
Key West, Florida
I have never been to Key West before - but I thought it was awesome! Went on a trolley tour around the city, the Wreckers mueseum and the aquarium. lots of shopping and great restaurants and sites. Wish I had more time there!
Don't Miss: The town!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Lots of fun water sports - best snorkeling I've ever done in my life! the island was REALLY crowded though - with everyone from two ships trying to do the same things all at once!
Rather than shopping in Nassau - we went on the segue tour - which was awesome! Lots of nature trails and lots of fun! I definitely don't feel like i missed out.