Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Too many things to do so little time!!!!

Sail Date: August 16, 2010

I loooved how the cruise offers excursions when you dock off to other islands! I'M TELLING YOU A CRUISE ISNT A CRUISE UNLESS YOU TRY AN EXCURSION! i recommend an excursion per island! It's sooo worth it and it's a decent price! if you think about it.. you'll only do it once you or twice your whole life unless it's your profession. Me and my husband went kayaking, para sailing, jet skiing , and snorkling! It was amazing!!! and like i said reasonable prices. The only down fall about the trip is the extra fees.. (gratuity) when you buy one drink.. they put an automatic tip for you.. you cant even base it on service.. and then they ask for additional tip..? I think they should let us decide how much tip we give them.. and they can add automatic tip if the purchase is over $50 or something.. but not if a drink is only $5. I know its not a lot but some of the servants there werent all pleasant.

Cons: automatic gratuity.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

they could have more entertaining shows...
our room attendant was perfect! he was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! our waiter was also perfect! some waiters around breakfast time and lunch were a little unpleasant.. felt like they just wanted more TIP!
Ship size was smaller compare to other ships, but it was perfect for my first cruise.
the food was DELICIOUS!
room size is descent.. you basically get what you pay for!
Key West, Florida
nassau bahama is ghetto....
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)