ok experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
It was my first cruise and I had high expectations. Family and friends made cruises sound like such an enjoyable time. There were a lot of "activities" if you want to call them that. One of the options was a beading class! Not really for 20 year olds. I love my ice cream but they would shut down the self serve machine at 6 every night. I couldn't understand the reasoning behind that since it was self serve. The only late night food option was some nasty pizza. Vegetarian options were limited. It was a descent experience. Would recommend it if you're looking to only relax and not do much.

Food was pretty good. I suggest the compass deli crepes. Mango flan was the best dessert. Late night you starve because pizza was not good.

Everyone was so nice and got to know you by name.

Small ship. Only had one pool and two hot tubs.

Pros: the FOOD

Cons: lack of activities, ice cream machine closes at 6, late night food options limited

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!