Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise/Excellent customer service

Sail Date: July 26, 2010

The ship is older but very well kept and clean. The DJ threatened to call security after I went to ask for more R&B. He told me " Do not tell me how to do my job", followed by a threat to call security if I didn"t leave imeediately. Crazy. I have never seen anything like this. Other than the DJ going postal, it was execellent. I forget his first name but last name Rowe III.

Pros: Varied activities. Coco Cay Island - Very well organized and fun.

Cons: Customer Service desk was always busy. Not enough attendants

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Hit & miss. Dining staff and basically anyone receiving a tip were friendly. Not sure if this was coincidental. The others, like clerks at Customer Service desk and My TIme dining host, not so much. The DJ went crazy after asking if he was going to play more of a specific genre. Can you say " Drama Queen"?