Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: July 26, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We recently sailed Majesty of the seas. 2 adults,a 5 yr old &
20mth old toddler.The staff was wonderful,and the food was great.There was a nice program for my 5 yr old, but nothing for the toddler even if you're willing to pay extra. Babysitters were hard to come by. So hubby and I did not get to enjoy they nightlife.Everything else was fine. I will go back when my daughter turns 4. We'll be able to enjoy it more.

Pros: The food and friendly staff

Cons: No babysitters as advertised & no activities for kids under 3yrs old.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

They had staff cleaning the lobby areas a lot. But the several of the hallways had bad odors. Lots of food trays were left in the hallways.
I nthought the food in the Windjammer tasted better than the food in the dining room.
Very comfortable staterooms even with 4 beds in the small space.
could never find the location of those activities they mentioned.
Nothing for kids under 3. Was not able to enjoy the night time activities since my daughter is not 3 yet. and ther were no sitters available like I was told there was going to be.
the staff was very nice and friendly to my kids.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: snorkeling, the beach, the local drink!!
Key West, Florida