Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise, definately not my last

Sail Date: July 23, 2010

My wife and I went on our first cruise and it was amazing !! Always something to do (eat, dance, go to a show) lots of activities with free prizes. Cococay was very nice with plenty of space for everyopne. Be careful in Nassau though, my wife's camera was stolen.
The crew were great also, if you plan on shopping go to the shopping shows, they give great coupons. We will definately cruise with Royal carribean again.

Pros: Always something to do on the cruise, too many acvtivities to attend

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Sit down dining was great, buffet was good and there is food available 24/7.
rooms were very clean
Shooping is good for jewelry, Atlanis is amazing but very expensive.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
plenty of space, lunch was very good. snokel early before the tide drops to see more.
Don't Miss: High speed waverunner tour