Great Experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 23, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
No complaints

I personally feel not enough activties to keep family busy if you were not at port or 11th floor pool. Many a times kids end up watching TV , I never expected that. I think more is required to keep people busy. You may want to charge few extra dollars in advance but activities on ship should come payment free and engaged. I took the short cruise and good i took that decesion because I think longer cruise would not be appealing when not on port.

I see the repeats. I have seen almost 20 % people from India origin but the cook choice of food was not that great. I end up taking buffet instead of relying on formal dinning. But ovcerall more than my forst time expetcations

Short of expectations

Hardly any

Great hospitality.

Need to creat some more room in bathroom or may be i have to pay for bigger facility.

Little too compact for finaly of four.
Not very appealing. Beach was not good, i prefer two days port at bahamas.
met the expectations

Pros: Worry fee few days

Cons: Not enough info on port activities for people not willling to spend any more money

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!