Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise!

Sail Date: July 19, 2010

This is my fourth time in a cruise. I like Royal Caribean. Majesty of the Seas is a good cruise but it is not the best. My first cruise was the Adventure of the Seas (Royal Caribean) and it was way much better. What I like most about the Majesty is the service, entertainment and variety of activities. It is not a big cruise but it is not a small cruise either. I think there was a lot of people for the size of the pool. The pool it is just too small and the lines for the buffet were very long. I have been in the Constellation (Celebrity Cruises) and the Golden Princess ( Princess cruises) and the inside cabins of these pare to the Adventure and Majesty are bigger and more comfortable.

Pros: the shows, games, and service

Cons: small pool, long lines in the buffet area and small cabins

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

stateroom was very small
Atlantis is everything in Bahamas and you have to pay $40.00 per person to just see Atlantis in a tour. If you want to take this tour with the cruise is more expensive. I am going to wait to go to Atlantis in the near future so I can take a weekend where I can enjoy everything in Atlantis because the tour does not let you use the pools and different attractions that Atlantis offer. $40.00 to just walk is not appropriate.
Key West, Florida
You can see a lot of things in Key West and everything is close to the cruise.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful Beach and good BBQ.