Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Can't wait to book my next cruise!

Sail Date: July 12, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The boat was beautiful. Sure it may not be as modern as some of the newer ships, but it was lovely and the service and amenities were excellent.

Pros: The boat, games, food, and shows

Cons: Not crazy about Bahamas

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I didn't care too much for Nassau, jewerly stores are expensive, and all the vendors at straw market seemed to be aggravated and pissy. You can tell they don't like what they do and are probably so sick of tourist. Too pushy to sell you, and not so friendly. I guess it was be the heat and humidity which just makes u feel sluggish.
Don't Miss: Rent water jets at the beach at atlantis.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Loved Cococay - we snorkeled all day and saw some beautiful fish and even sting rays. We had a couples massage at their spa hut and it was not so expensive and so worth it. Don't miss out on the lunch, its great! But I think it ends at 2:30 pm, so don't miss it.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and lunch
Key West, Florida
This was my favorite stop of the whole cruise. I loved key west. You have to see the butterfly conservatory. Even on the way there, as we stopped to ask vendors if we were headed the right way, they even made comments about it being the best thing to see there, and it was. It was magical and romantic to see. If you stop into the butterfly store closest to the pier, they will give you $6 admission coupons, which is half the admission price. Great deal, and so worth it! Key Lime pie is a delicious.
Don't Miss: Butterfly Conservatory