Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: June 21, 2010

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I enjoyed our first cruise. The room was fantastic. We had a Junior Suite for our honeymoon. It had lots of storage space, great view, and plenty of room. All of the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We had a fantastic stateroom attendant that made sure we had everything that we needed. The room was cleaned twice a day. The food selection was not as great as I was expecting. It seemed like they had the same food each day. I enjoyed the continental style breakfast for room service, but the other meals weren't great. There was not a large variety of food choices, so it seemed like I ate rice, salad, and bread for every meal. I am really not a picky eater, but most of the choices did not appeal to me.
The fitness center had a lot of equipment and was very clean. We also had massages and they were fantastic! The prices for the excursions were a bit expensive, but swimming with the dolphins was probably my favorite experience and well worth every penny!
The comedy show was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the casino. My husband had never been before and they had lessons and everything. I also loved the fact that they had a "non-smoking" casino night. My husband and I do not smoke and it was really great to go enjoy the casino without the cigarette smoke.

Pros: There were a ton of activiites that were available. The comedy show was a blast. We also enjoyed the excursions and the casino.

Cons: The food was disappointing

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Lack of choices, seemed like I ate the same thing the entire time.

Don't Miss: Dolphin Swim!!!!!
Key West, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: Couple's Massage on the Beach