Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We Made It

Sail Date: June 11, 2010

This ship was nice. Had a large pool and was kept pretty clean at all times. The parties and separation of activities was nice as well. So the people in he laid back mode had quiet and the party people had the open deck. The food was right on time all day long. I ate enough food to make up for the cruise cost alone. My only issue was that it was not readily available that this was a smoking ship.

Pros: All the food choices.

Cons: The pre-Cruise Information

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The rooms are a little smaller for the same class as the Carnival, however I only used the room to sleep so no biggie for us.
I don't eat beef and pork, so I always am concerned about the selection. However, I never missed a beat with the type of selections they had a Vegan could enjoy the dining.
I'm not a tipper, but I actually tipped everyone this time around. The dancing and courtesy, you don't get that kind of service at home. Louis told me not to post his picture on the web with all the immigration issues we are having. lol
Do you know any line dances? Well make sure you are loose because you can catch at good dance until it is time to leave the boat. Didn't know they hired staff to do that part on the ship and it was well worth it. Not sure how the ship makes any money with all the stuff they have going on.
Although I did not use any, because I'm scared the girls would find a way to jump overboard. The ship had many activities for kids. One night I went to the upper deck for a slice of pizza and a flock of kids were up there with the staff chilling. It was almost 11 PM. Kids looked at me because I was tired and told me I couldn't hang.
The stingray adventure is a must. You can walk 20 ft out and the water was only 5 ft deep. Look for Alex and he will tell you everything about the islands. Don't worry they cut the barbs off the stingrays. I will say they are aggressive at feeding time. Take something wet and slimy and rub on your leg and you will get used to them quickly. Go to the Straw Market. There is a man there who did hand wood engravings while you wait. It was sweet and he will make a deal. Did you know that Sean Connery lives there? On the West side.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the interaction of the natives getting their hustle on. They are really skilled.