The perfect vacation

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was big and clean. By the end of our cuise it felt like home.

The food was almost too good and there was so much of it I had a hard time controlling my self.

The party under the stars was the funnest thing I have ever done. The comedy show was so funny it hurt and the casinoe was really nice

The staff was nice but whenever you asked for ship directions they simplt pointed there fingure and gave bad directions.

Although the ship was huge the lay out was simple and easy to understand.

The room was nice. They kept it clean

Pros: Th ship- It was Big, beautiful, fun and clean

Cons: Nassau Bahamas- an island of ignorant, rude people with a "screw you pay me mentality"

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!