Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Even better than I'd thought it would be

Sail Date: May 31, 2010

The ship was clean, staff were friendly, and the food was great. Overall, it was a fantastic trip, and the ship was fun despite its age. I was surprised that the entertainment was so good! the other cruises that I've been on have had the cheeeeeesiest shows, but the Majesty's comedy shows were hilarious. And the cruise director, ricky, made it easy to get into the game shows.

Pros: the entertainment

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

tiny, but EVERY time we came back to the room, it had been cleaned.
it's an old ship, but very clean and easy to find your way around.
our waiter Dennis was fantastic. Service, food choice and quality were wonderful. My only complaint was that "my time dining" wasn't really as convenient as it should have been. Our reservations were "lost" three times out of four. Norweigan dining is more convenient, but the wait staff was friendlier on the Majesty.
I can't believe how much I enjoyed the ship's shows. The one called "quest" was by far the funniest game show that I have ever participated in! the comedy acts were original and relevant. They weren't cheesy! Ricky did a great job with leading the activities and getting people to participate.
Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, even the staff. They participated in activities and made guests feel comfortable.
Key West, Florida
The Sebago snorkeling was wonderful. They are friendly, professional, and totally laid back. Although it is not endorsed by Royal Caribbean, they are an outstanding choice for snorkeling at the reef.
Don't Miss: snorkeling! and the flying monkey daiquiri bar
Nassau is such a run down place. Unless you go to paradise Island, you will probably be disappointed. We tried to see more of the island by going to arawak cay and cable beach, but nearly everything was dilapidated and depressing.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This was the port I was least looking forward to, but it ended up being the best! We took our own snorkeling stuff, and we were amazed at the abundance of fish and the beautiful reef! There is even a sunken plane wreck that you can swim out to. There were more fish and reef than our snorkel in key west. The lunch on the island was tasty, and convenient. the nature trail is easy and fun. (with iguanas)
Don't Miss: snorkeling. It was wonderful