Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Low budget trip

Sail Date: May 07, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very clean, but the upper decks were uneven to walk on as if board were sticking up. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable.

Pros: Rock climbing wall

Cons: Small bad set up

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

The food was boring in the Formal dinning area. In casual dinning there wasn't much to choose from either. You would have a better choice at your hometown buffet. Also, I went with my two children. In casual dinning one person MUST stay at your table or they take your food away. How can I leave on child at the table to help the other. They are too small to leave alone and I only have two hands!! A better method needs to be instated. A red/green card on the table would be great!
The juggler was the only good one. Again I have taken other trips with fantastic entertainment this was just ok. Also, the early time for comedy is to be "family" the guy really danced on the line for appropriate dialogue for kids. NOT cool.
We went to the kids area... the guy in charge didn't speak to us. We stood there for 5 min waiting for him to finish his video game. He never even acknowledged us, so we left.
In much need of an update!! I've been on several cruises and this boat wasn't as high quality as the others.
Very clean and staff was fantastic!
It is a little dirty and all the people will tell you things are handmade. HA! We just smiled bought our goods and returned to the ship. There are so many things to do! Shopping should be on the bottom of your list. We took the sea lion encounter excursion. The staff there was a bit unfriendly. Photos were not allowed and the CD was not a complete of the whole encounter it had several parts cut out. So we paid a lot for 5min of video.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
YOU MUST snorkel. The fish were amazing. Venture out to the deeper area, it is clear and the plant and animal life will keep you out for hours. The beach is clean and the staff is friendy. Be sure to seek out the Iguana on the far side of the beach.