Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise and it was amazing!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The Majesty of the Seas ship was amazing!!! The entertainment was great and their directors were the best. One of their entertainment directors was named Ricky. He was SOOOOO funny I would take the same ship again just to see him. The whole ship's crew were overly nice and willing to help you with anything. The stateroom was very neat and clean and the apprearance of the ship was outstanding. THis was our first cruise and I am so glad the Majesty of the Seas was the one we took. I would recomend this ship to anyone!!!!

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Menu selection

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!