Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Value

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

This was my first cruise, we picked a smaller ship to see if we liked it. We chose the Majesty of the Seas. I had no idea what to expect. The staff was awsome, our room steward was always on top of the room. We would go out for breakfast and when we returned the room was done. The turn down service was better than a luxury hotel. Believe me, I worked for numerous luxury hotels. The waiter was very accomodating. They wanted to make sure everything was above our expectations. They wanted us to be extremely happy with our food. The windjammer marketplace's food was average. Johnny Rockets atmosphere was great and the staff was friendly.
Apparently this cruise was the only time in the past three weeks that they were able to go to Cococay. Speaking of which Cococay would have been alright if the weather would cooperate.
I had a great time on the ship and booked another cruise!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great Service

Cons: Cigarette Smoke

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!