Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cold Week in Paradise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The ship is large and was clean (our boat was the tallest at each port). This was my 3rd cruise but I felt the waves a little more than I expected. It was a very cold and windy week. They emphasized a sanitary environment as hand sanitizer "squirt stations" were all over the boat. The staff was very friendly. My real criticisms = too much cigarette smoke (smoking allowed on starboard side) and we missed a port due to inabililty to anchor in choppy sea.

Pros: Food tastes and choices; Theatre Shows; Friendly Staff

Cons: Cold Weather; All the Cigarette Smoke!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!