Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Girlfriends Getaway

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I was initially concerned after booking my trip when I read that the Majesty was an older boat with very small cabins. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the overall condition of the boat. The cabin was great for two adults; we were in an oceanview room on the 2nd deck. We really only showered and slept there, so it was a good decision to get a cheaper room. The staff was very friendly; food was good, drinks were very strong, the cruise directors had more energy than anyone I've ever seen, and we never felt like the boat was at its capacity because people were able to really spread out all over.

Pros: The drinks, the ports, the fun!

Cons: The $20 charge if your towel is stolen, getting off the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!