Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

GOOD, BUT ALSO BAD

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This was my first cruise, so I really cannot compare it to any other cruise line. Overall when you arrive at the cruise ship everyone is very friendly and helpfull. The ship is very clean and the food overall is good and tasty, but I feel the dinner menu should at least contain a common dish, for those who do not like variety . The entertainment was okay, but the ship could use more activities, to make the trip an awesomeone.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.