Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

not happy with being over charged

Sail Date: July 24, 2009

It had nice rooms and friendly help- but the extras the I have enjoyed in the past in the way of food was disappointing . Mostly- when I showed the desk my invoice stating that gratuities were pre-paid they said that that was a matter I had to settle with you. That may be so-but they deal with you on a daily bases and they had no concern to settle the problem for me. Where I work , we go the extra mile to assist our customers.

Pros: the pool and room

Cons: I purchased a senor room for a discount and was charged $58.50 for required pre-paid gratuities. The ship said they didn't receive the payment

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.