Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Engaged on the Boat

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

The Majesty of the Seas: We visisted Nassau, Bahamas, Cococay and then Key West out of Miami. My wife and I got engaged on this boat, enjoying the fun of the weather, casino, crown viking lounge (very chill) and the employees on the ship. The overall experience was an excellent time and we look forward to cruising with Royal Carribean again next year. If you leave your sunglasses around in the room, the room attendant may just make a dog out of a towel and put your shades on it. Great Times!

Pros: Crown Viking Lounge

Cons: Safety Class at beginning of cruise (I know it has to be done :)

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!