Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Sailing Away For Love"

Sail Date: March 27, 2009

Wow! Me and my husbands 5th year wedding anniversary was fast approaching and we wanted to experience fun, food and entertainment so we decided on a cruise. We then had to figure out which cruise ship would offer everything that we liked to do. I then began my search for cruises to see what they had to offer. When it came to Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas boy did they have everything that we were looking for! This was my 3rd cruise and my husbands 2nd one. When we first got on the ship we were blown away with the beauty inside and out. We were greeted as if we were a King and Queen arriving in royal style. Seeing the reaction of the cruise workers faces really made me feel welcomed. By the time me and my husband left the ship everyone one knew his name. There were close to 2000 people on that ship but I can tell you that about half of them knew my husband, Paul Brown before we left. There were so many things to do on the ship alone, that we had to write out a schedule. We started off Friday night playing Bingo! If you are wondering if we won then the answer is no; we didnt win but the fun of the game made us laugh and have so much fun that you would've thought that we were actually the real winners. We then played Family Feud in which our team won first place. After playing Family Feud went decided to go and change and went to the Fabulous Pool Party boy did we dance and have a ball there. There was so much food of different choices that Wow! We were really blown away. After that we were so tired, that we back to our cabin and slept well all that night. When we awoke the next morning the first thing that we did was went and got our scheduled Massages. That was the best feelings that we couldve had. The massage was so relaxing and enjoyable that I didnt want to get up. We then went and had a breakfast fit for the President. I kept wondering if I was dreaming or not. I told my husband to pinch me. When we finally decided to get off the ship and enjoy the Bahamas we were already at the fabulous Coco Cay Island, which is Royal Caribbeans own Private Island. O my goodness, this island had the bluest, prettiest, colorful water that I had every seen. After taking many photos, and lying in the beautiful sun, we were able to enjoy a BBQ Buffet big enough to feed a whole football stadium. The buffet consisted of everything from ribs, to cheeseburgers, to hot dogs, corn on the cob, vegetables, salads, the most colorful fruit in the world and more. I can go on and on about the beauty of Coco Cay Island and its wonderful treats but you just got to visit this island for yourself. O and in case you are wondering Everything was really FREE! Just in case you are trying to figure out just how much all of this would cost extra. When you travel with the Royal on a Bahamas Cruise and visit Coco-Cay you will get all of this and much more for the free. After leaving the island, and traveling back to the ship, we took a deep nap, woke up and dressed for the captains ball. We took all these beautiful photos, as if we were really the Stars for the night. Well, thats how I felt anyway. Later that night, this is when everyone met my husband Paul. There was an entertainer there who did impressions for such stars as the late James Brown and more. He needed volunteers to come up and help him do the Temptations, well my husband ran down there along with four other guys. He took over and did really well. Everyone was clapping and having a good time as he performed. The actual star couldnt do anything but shake his head and laugh. My husband said that that was the most fun he had ever had in his life. The next morning, which was the last beautiful morning that we had to spend the whole day on the ship is when we arrived in Nassau, Bahamas is when we took a cab and toured the beautiful city. We were able to see the Atlantic Hotel that has an underwater aquarium that is so breatht

Pros: Everything

Cons: There was nothing that I didn't like

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
O' My goodness. This is the "Prettiest" Place on earth. I felt like a Queen when I arrived on this island. Not only did they have enough "Free" Food to feed an entire Football Stand, but just standing on the beach and looking out into the clear, beautiful, blue water was so impressive.
I learned so much about Nassau on this trip that I couldn't help but to want to take my kids back so that they can too lean the History behind a beautiful island.
Don't Miss: "Don't Miss out on the Tours"