Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2nd and last cruise on Majesty

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

This was my second time on this particular ship, enjoyed the improvements they did, the staff was excellent and the food was great. What made this trip a little unenjoyable were the people on the ship, this was my third cruise total and for the first time there was not a lot of friendliness on the ship. My family as well as myself even experience a little prejudice. There was just to many rude people on the ship. I guess you get what you pay for.

Pros: The Staff, food

Cons: Other Passengers

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.