My fourth, His first, Our first. 2008

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This was my fourth cruise, but my second with RC. My husbad and I decided on a 4 day cruise for our honeymoon since he haven't cruised before. The Majesty of the Seas appeared to be in very good condition, clean, and well taken care of. The staff members are awesome. The menu selections at dinner needs to be improved, and expanded. As a result, my husband and I ate in the dining room twice. We ate in the "Windjammer Cafe" for most of our meals. The Windjammer had a wide-open and airy feeling. The nightlife options on the ship were great, but different activities were needed.
We really enjoyed the ports of call, especially Key West.
The Seawolrd Explorer was great.
This was our best port. We rented bikes, and rode all over the island. The sun was very hot.
Don't Miss: Don't forget to get your Key Lime Pie.

Pros: Ports of call and the Staff

Cons: Dining room menu

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!