Majesty of the Sea is a Majesty indeed

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I went sailing on the Majesty of the Sea over my spring break from school with two friends of mine. I honestly didn't know what to expect because this was my first time cruising. Arriving on the boat I was in shock as how beautiful it was. The food was amazing. And our dinners were even better thanks to our outstanding waiter Raymond. He really tried to get to know my friends and I and was always very polite to us. The Ports were all great and the weather helped. The activities on the boat were very well selected and could include the whole family.
My time in Key West was spent shopping. The shops are all very quaint. I also had lunch at Red Fish Blue Fish which had some great seafood. There seemed to be a lot to do here however such as museums, a pub tour, a train tour, but we only stayed in Key West for a short ammount of time so we didn't get to see much.
I absolutely loved this port. I went snorkeling and it was amazing. There is so much to do here, shopping, snorkeling, a cookout, a bar, and tons of other beach activities. This was the favorite part of my trip.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling to see all of the beautiful aquatic life.
Beach was good but too many wild spring breakers were there. I wouldn't recommend going to the beach with young kids here, because of all the wildness and profanity.

Pros: The service and staff were so polite and very fun. The food was amazing for every meal of the day. Staff went above and beyond my expectations.

Cons: Crazy spring breakers

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!