Great Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Just an overall great vacation. So much to do that time just flys bye. This is a great cruise for first time cruisers who want more then 3 days.
If you like history or you like to sit in a bar and drink the afternoon away, this is your place. If not don't get off the ship.

Don't Miss: You must go to the Atlantis Hotel and see the aquarium.
Didn't like the $20 charge per person for the water park stuff like the 40 foot water slide even though my wife and I did pay the fee. I the cruise line owns the island then this should be included in the cruise price.

Don't Miss: You must go to the Atlantis Hotel and see the aquarium.

Pros: The food and the service where top notch. The entertainment was great as well.

Cons: $3.95 cover charge to get into the 50's type dinner seems a waste. Never saw very many people in there. I think the space could be better used or no cover charge would help.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!