Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what we expected

Sail Date: January 28, 2008

The people on the ship we very nice and polite. They seem to work so so hard. We were very disappointed with the smell of the ship on our Ocean Level Room. It smelled like sewer back-up. When I arrived at my room I asked to have the shower curtains changed because it was molding. They changed it to another moldy curtain. We were also dissapointed to be charged for a soda drink. I understand the cost of alcohol, but soda? Also Cocokay was sort of dissapointing. The cost to buy a somthing in the shops was outragous.

Pros: The Waitor/service was nice

Cons: The smell in out hall way entering and leaving our room

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Not much to do. We played Volley-ball
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Not much to do. We played Volley-ball
Key West, Florida
Very expensive to just sit on the beach in the best hotel I have ever seen. Waves were very strong. People were being swept into the ocean.
Key West, Florida