Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful RC cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

This was the ship I took my first cruise on in 1999. Een with the updates, Not much as really change. It still is a great ship for first timer not ready for the mega ships. I been on 7 cruises( all Royal Caribbean) and I plan to do more. The one thing I wish they would do is have a pancake station. I love hot fresh made pancakes . Other then that the food was wonderful. The room and dining service was great They were all friendly and hopeful. I pretty much know my way around cruise ship and they design was good. My mother sometime needs a wheelchair and the staff help us out everytime.

Pros: The food, the service and more

Cons: None

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!