Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: December 21, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the ship was great. This is the third ship I have been on and the first that I've taken my toddler on . The ship overall has the best I've been on. The only negative thing I can say is the boarding process and departure proces was HORRIBLE! We waited for over an hour in line to register to get on board. I have never had to wait that long. Once we received our SeaPass Cards we had to wait again for at least 1/2 hour to board the ship. On departure again we waited for over an hour lined up down the hallways. We decided to do the early checkout because we had an early flight. There needs to be something done to help both processes. There was not enough staff to direct all the passengers. There were just mobs of people everywhere. There must be a better system.

Pros: We loved our stateroom.

Cons: Not being able to go to Cococay.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I thought Nassau was your average port. There were many shops and craft markets like most of the other islands.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We were unable to visit the island due to rough seas. I wish we could have gotten to Nassau sooner and been able to spend time there....since we did not get to go to Cococay.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)