"Our First Cruise"

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My wife and I were invited to spend a week with our friends in Florida. So we decided or she decided at that moment to book us on a cruise. It was the best time. The ship was beautiful. Every one of the staff members made us feel right at home! The presentation of the ship and all its amenties were marvelous. The nightly entertainment, dancing and activities were superb! The food and desserts were amazing. We can't wait to sail again.
casually walked the markets and visited pubs
casually walked the markets and visited pubs
beautiful buildings and yachts.
beautiful buildings and yachts.
loved the snorkeling and the whole beach scene
loved the snorkeling and the whole beach scene

Pros: The professional friendly staff. The entire prensentation of the ship

Cons: I only wish that the stores would have been open at the end of the trip. (when the ship was at port) I would have like to purchase something else before I left the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!