Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Our First Cruise"

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

My wife and I were invited to spend a week with our friends in Florida. So we decided or she decided at that moment to book us on a cruise. It was the best time. The ship was beautiful. Every one of the staff members made us feel right at home! The presentation of the ship and all its amenties were marvelous. The nightly entertainment, dancing and activities were superb! The food and desserts were amazing. We can't wait to sail again.

Pros: The professional friendly staff. The entire prensentation of the ship

Cons: I only wish that the stores would have been open at the end of the trip. (when the ship was at port) I would have like to purchase something else before I left the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

casually walked the markets and visited pubs
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
loved the snorkeling and the whole beach scene
casually walked the markets and visited pubs
Key West, Florida
beautiful buildings and yachts.
Key West, Florida
beautiful buildings and yachts.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
loved the snorkeling and the whole beach scene