Disappointing

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

I would not recommend this cruise. First I'll talk about the food. The buffet food was not very fresh and not very good. I had 4 sitdown dinners. The prime rib and duck were medicore. The turkey was below average and the filet of beef was so bad I had to switch. The only better than average dish was lamb shank. The only real good meals were the sit down breakfasts and the BBQ on Coco Cay. There were very few ship activiities during the day and even at night there seemed to be only one choice at a time other than say a dance party. The entertainment was not very good and the ony thing I really liked was the comedian Carlos Oscar and the Love and Marriage Game Show. I did like CocoCay but didn't think that much of Nassau and the Key West 1 hour tour was not worth it. I should also mention that the cost of the cruise is only a portion of what you will spend. As a closed in audience you pay the price. For example a 50 minute Swedish massage is $119 and a 50 minute deep tissue massage is $129. Most drinks except lemonade, coffee, and tea were not free. You will also find yourself paying for excursions, gambling (if you do it), and gratuities. In the gift shop the Altoids were $3.99.

Pros: BBQ on CocoCay

Cons: Sit Down meals

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.