Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

The Majesty was bright and clean on the outside as well as inside. I knew she was an older ship and had been refurbursed but I was more than suprise by the cleanliness. This was our 3rd cruise with RCCL and by far the best experience. The food, entertainment and ports of call were all satisfactory. What made this cruise the best was the friendliness of the entire crew. From check-in to check out all of our needs were taken care of. I would recommend this cruise to both first timers and experienced cruisers.

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: The cruise was too short

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!