Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise with my sisters!

Sail Date: September 17, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I enjoyed the cruise, overall. It was my first trip/cruise with my sisters, so it was special in that way. I liked our suite, it was kept very clean. Loved the view from the balcony. I thought the entertainment was great, we went to as many shows as we could. I was disappointed in the Windjammer Buffet. The food was not great. The food in the Starlight dining room was better but not as good as others ships I've been on. I was also surprised at having to pay to get into Johnny Rockets.

Pros: The day at Coco Cay. It was my birthday. The weather was beautiful. My sisters and I had a wonderful day there.

Cons: Windjammer Buffet. Food didn't have much taste.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Met a lot of friendly people. We did some shopping and visited some pubs.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful island! My favorite day. The weather was great and we met a lot of friendly people.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Key West, Florida
Met a lot of friendly people. We did some shopping and visited some pubs.
Straw market was disappointing. Very crowded and vendors unfriendly.
Don't Miss: Enjoyed the pirate museum and also a buggy ride around island
Straw market was disappointing. Very crowded and vendors unfriendly.
Don't Miss: Enjoyed the pirate museum and also a buggy ride around island