Had a Great Time!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas is one of the smaller ships of the Royal Carribean fleet. But that was just what I wanted this time. We got to see the same people several times. The ship has been refurbished and everything looked great. The two dining rooms are smaller than I remember but made for very intimate seating.
Because of my husband's handicap we did not go ashore this time but in the past we have taken a taxi to the zoo that has the marching flamingos. That was something different for us. Our friends had planned on going but it rained almost all day.
Don't Miss: It is a small zoo but just for something different I would recommend seeing the flamingos.
Living in so. Fl. we have been to Key West several times. I would say the two highlights are the Trolley Ride and President Truman's Home.
We always enjoyed participating in the different activities, the water balloon toss, the volleyball games and the walks.

Pros: Service is number one

Cons: There is no least

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!