Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Broadway on Board!

Sail Date: August 13, 2007

I loved the staff. They were so polite and helpful. I also enjoyed the fine dining. I was able to try many new dishes like escargo. The musicals were terrific. Lot's of great singing and dancing. Also, the club and the game shows were so much fun. There was so much to do!!!

Pros: The wonderful food and exciting entertainment

Cons: The rooms were much smaller than I imagined.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I enjoyed the yellow bird party boat. It was great and they kept the free drinks coming. We also had fun on the Pirates beach the destination of the boat The shopping was fun also. Nothing negative to report.
Don't Miss: Yellow Bird Party Boat
Key West, Florida
The beach was a mess and really far. The tours were a waste of money and if you are not a big drinker there wasn't much to do. There were two things that I enjoyed the conch fritters and the Ripley's museum.
Don't Miss: Make sure to try the conch fritters by the aquarium and visit the Ripley's Museum.
Don't Miss: Yellow Bird Party Boat
Key West, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The beach was terrific. Our own private island with so many activities. You could do as much or as little as you want. Don't forget your underwater camera. They're really expensive on the island.
Don't Miss: Scuba diving was the best. You rent the equipment for the whole day,
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)