Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise!

Sail Date: June 22, 2007

I thought this was an excellent cruise overall. I must say that I was slightly disappointed in the food at the buffet, some days it was a little bland. The midnight buffet was good though! I thought the entertainment was great and the nightly dinner was great. The alcoholic drinks were watered down, so spend lots of money!

Pros: Everything was taken care: entertainment, food,

Cons: The ship could use some updating

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

shopping is fantastic!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Had a great time, the waverunner experience was so fun! I loved laying in the hammock and drinking Coco Locos.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
shopping is fantastic!