For my first cruise, not all that.....

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Avoid this ship at all costs, it is not worth the time or money, I just got back from my first cruise after so much hype and talk about RCCL and I was very disappointed and after speaking to several veterans who have cruised on different lines, they felt disappointed with this particular ship. They charge you for soft drinks, coffee, water!!!!

The stops are not all that and I really cannot say that I was that impressed. I was able to keep myself entertained as we met several wonderful people from around the world and I happened to be on this trip with two great friends from work.

Unless you have money to throw away, avoid this ship at all costs!

Pros: The alcohol service

Cons: The immigration process

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.