Best Vacation ever had

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
We had been looking forward to this cruise for a couple of weeks. It was much better than I had expected. There was so much diversity with the passengers. So many were from different countries. This was my first cruise so I dont have anything to compare this too. Food was excellent. My wife is diabetic and they did everything in their power to accomidate us. They had a refrigerator put in the room, for her insulin. The safe in the room was relief. Never had to carry anything but the Sea Pass around.

Pros: Room Service.

Cons: Waiting on the elevators. One was down for the entire cruise.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!