The Best Mother's Day Gift!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of service we received in the dining room and in our stateroom. The food in the dining room was excellent, and they had a very good wine list. The waiters were superb and friendly. Our room was cleaned in a very timely manner with an adequate supply of towels.
The ship offered such an array of great activities that is was impossible for someone to say 'they were bored."
What a pleasant surprise! I had no idea it would be that quaint and beautiful! A person could keep quite busy with all the water activities or they could lay on a hammock all day long!
I could've used another day at this port, because there is so much to see and do in Nassau (2 days would've been perfect). Next time, I will try to spend a full day at the Atlantis casino, aquarium and pool area. I spent too much time shopping at the straw market!
Don't Miss: The straw market and the Atlantis resort, especially the aquarium.
Don't Miss: The straw market and the Atlantis resort, especially the aquarium.

Pros: I loved our stops at Coco-cay and Nassau. The Atlantis resort was absolutely gorgeous. I could've use two days in Nassau to take in more sights.

Cons: The Majesty of the Seas looked a little 'tired' in some areas, but it is their oldest ship. You can tell they have done some major remodeling in the dining room and fitness area.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!