another wonderful cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
the ship looked beatiful. it is one of my favorite royal caribean ships. not too big just the right size.
parts of the water was very rocky. had to move to another spot.
Don't Miss: the water mat for me, relaxing
parts of the water was very rocky. had to move to another spot.
Don't Miss: the water mat for me, relaxing
i have been to nassau probably 20 times, so I just walk around for a bit and then return to the ship. i have snorkeled, gone to atlantis, etc.
Don't Miss: maybe sailing
Don't Miss: maybe sailing

Pros: being away with friends

Cons: i needed an extension cord for medical reasons and they could not accomodate me.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!