Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

another wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 13, 2007

the ship looked beatiful. it is one of my favorite royal caribean ships. not too big just the right size.

Pros: being away with friends

Cons: i needed an extension cord for medical reasons and they could not accomodate me.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

i have been to nassau probably 20 times, so I just walk around for a bit and then return to the ship. i have snorkeled, gone to atlantis, etc.
Don't Miss: maybe sailing
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
parts of the water was very rocky. had to move to another spot.
Don't Miss: the water mat for me, relaxing
Don't Miss: maybe sailing
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
parts of the water was very rocky. had to move to another spot.
Don't Miss: the water mat for me, relaxing