Some good, some bad: cruise great.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Ship was great. Lots to do. My wife broke her thumb on a slot machine on her birthday (don't ask). Anyway, medical personnel superb and efficient. Problems with x-ray machine but after third attempt, good x-ray happened. Did great on slots and actually paid all of our on-board expenses this way. Could not go to Coco-cay due to high seas (tenders couldn't get to ship) but this did not dampen the cruise and they did all they could to add extra entertainment. I would go again in a heart beat. I wish I was going again this weekend!!!!
Nassau is run down and grimey with exception of Atlantis. We were asked a number of times to purchase drugs. Paradise Island (Atlantis) beautiful but had to pay $32.00 per person to gain access just to walk around. Pricey but beautiful.
Don't Miss: From my cruising experience, Nassau is Jamacian whanabees. Atlantis is pretty.

Pros: The ship on the open ocean

Cons: Nassau - grimey

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!