Reconsider

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship is gorgeous!!! There were not that many activities for someone who is single to partake in. There was only one club on the ship oppossed to Carnival who has many! The band members were really nice and made my trip quite enjoyable. The stateroom steward was also very attentive along with the waitors. The only negative experiences that I encountered were 1. The blonde guest relations lady had an attitude and seemed like she was not there to serve the guests and 2. I got into an argument with the Indian clerk at the photoshop becase she was extremely rude.

The itinerary included Coco Cay, their private island, that was GREAT! They had soooooo many water sports that you can partake in...ex. parasailing, scuba diving and even kayacking and they had a lot of activities for kids, however their beach was very shallow. Nassau on the other hand was AWESOME and would have loved to spend more time there.

Otherwise, I would reconsider cruising again through Royal Carribean if and only if I am either married or have children since it is a more family oriented cruise line. Hope my review helps atleast a little.
I would pass! If there is a cruise that allows you to stay at Nassau longer, I would choose that one instead.
Don't Miss: Parasailing I guess.
Don't Miss: Parasailing I guess.
The Straw Market where you can get knock offs and the Atlantis or any local beach.
Don't Miss: The STRAW MARKET
Don't Miss: The STRAW MARKET

Pros: Some of the staff was very pleasant and the food was great!

Cons: Horrible drinks and there were to many couples.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!