Most Amazing Honeymoon EVER!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My wife and I decided to take a cruise for our honeymoon, not really knowing what to expect. We arrived on the ship and were instantly blown away by the elegance and grandeur. The service was the best that I have ever had in my life. There was more food and choices than I had room in my stomach to eat. If you were ever thinking about going on a cruise I would highly recommend it.

Pros: Service was A+!!! There were enough activities on the boat that you wouldn't even have to get off and spend money. Great for us poor folks.

Cons: The room size, but what can you expect on a boat that holds over 2000 people.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!