Ok short trip

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 16, 2007

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

The ship was newly refurbished and looked great. Having Johnny Rockets on board was a nice change for a smaller ship. They were many times when I would be walking through hallways and staircases and be the only person around, that is nice feeling compared to some of the overcrowding that is on the bigger ships.

Ports Of Call

It rained on us the day we were there so it is hard to review much. we made it to the straw market, but not much else.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Cococay is my favorite place in the world. I wish the bigger ships would stop there. It is very relaxing and so much room for everyone. You do not feel crowded.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Pros: Everything on the ship was nice and new. They had just completed a makeover and it was great looking. It was nice having Johnny Rockets on the smaller ship.

Cons: dining room service left much to be desired. We had late seating and missed the show on e night because it took 2.5 hours to get served our meal. They was a big lag in between courses 20 to 30 minutes. We talked to the head waiter the second night and by night 3 it was much faster.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!