Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Thanksgiving Cruise

Sail Date: November 24, 2006

This was my first cruise and I was not disappointed. The ship was beautifully decorated for the Holidays, and we took advantage of the getting some great pictures. The entertainment was great, as there was a variety of different music in the clubs (live entertainment, country & western, karaoke, classical) and the shows were excellent. I thought the food was very good, especially the breakfast and lunch buffet, and the midnight buffet. The sit down dinners in the dining room were very good, with many options, however, we felt like we were being rushed through our meals, and we were at the late dining. The weather was very windy and you could actually feel the ship sway. Due to the windy weather we were not able to see Cococay, which was a disappointment. The interior cabin was very dark and small, but the service was excellent. We loved the animals made from our towels that greeted us when we got back to our rooms at night. I took advantage of the shopping, night clubs, art auction, shopping, casino and live shows. I will certainly be going on more cruises.

Pros: Good food, variety of entertainment, beautiful decorations for Holiday

Cons: Very windy and you could feel ship move, could not go to Cococay, rushed through dinner, small interior cabins

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Enjoyed the glass bottom boat and the blue ocean and the mansions on Paradise Island. I wish I would have gone to Atlantis.