It was a fun time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2006
This was my second cruise, though the first time with Royal Caribbean. My friend and I had a good time. I enjoyed Coco Cay very much! We did shore excursions and had a really good time on the one in the Bahamas. I would cruise with Royal Caribbean again.
We just went shopping and visited the various famous spots in Key West.

Don't Miss: The Yellow Boat
We just sat on the beach all day and went snorkeling. It was great! We saw a baracuda and several sting rays. I wish I could spend more days throughout the year like that.
We just went shopping and visited the various famous spots in Key West.

Don't Miss: The Yellow Boat

Pros: I liked the variety of the activities on and off the ship.

Cons: There wasn't enough of choices or opportunities to get food in the off hours from mealtimes.