Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a fun time

Sail Date: October 09, 2006

This was my second cruise, though the first time with Royal Caribbean. My friend and I had a good time. I enjoyed Coco Cay very much! We did shore excursions and had a really good time on the one in the Bahamas. I would cruise with Royal Caribbean again.

Pros: I liked the variety of the activities on and off the ship.

Cons: There wasn't enough of choices or opportunities to get food in the off hours from mealtimes.

Key West, Florida
We just went shopping and visited the various famous spots in Key West.
Key West, Florida
We just went shopping and visited the various famous spots in Key West.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We just sat on the beach all day and went snorkeling. It was great! We saw a baracuda and several sting rays. I wish I could spend more days throughout the year like that.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: The Yellow Boat