Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My kids had an expensive good time

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I am only writing to educate parents with small children that at check in when they tell you that your kids cards are not activated for purchases this is not the case. I found out the expensive way the the cards actually have to be deactivated ON the ship. DO NOT GO BY WHAT THE CHECK IN PEOPLE TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The people at the pursers desk are not going to help you once the charges are made and they won't let you off the ship until you pay the charges made by your small children. BEWARE!!

Cons: Surprising rudeness of purser desk staff member