Tons of Fun Bahamma Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Not as nice as others we have been on. The hot tubs were cold. Staff all very nice. Food excellent. Beds comfortable.
nice beach
Don't Miss: teeh BBQ
nice beach
Don't Miss: teeh BBQ
Were disappointed thath there was such limited shopping on Sunday although I repect the reason why. Cruise line should have planned to go there on Sat instead.
Don't Miss: atlantis
Don't Miss: atlantis

Pros: The food

Cons: Although I had to pay full price for my 1 year old, she seemed to be forgotten about and treated as a second class citizen. There was no crib in our room, no life vest until we asked for it and we were told she needed to sit back away from the table incase other adults were sitting there.