Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A glorious time

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

I had never been on a cruise, and was actually afraid to go. But as soon as I stepped onto the Majesty of the Seas, I felt very comfortable. Everyone was so polite and friendly. I enjoyed myself even more during the different activites. The cruise director, I think his name was Hamish, he was from Jamaca, really knew how to have fun. It is an experience that I have not forgotten. I am already planning another trip with more of my friends to visit again in May 2007. I hope to see all or some of those same smiling faces, and wonderful attitudes.

Pros: I liked everything on the ship. Especially the cruise directors entertainment.

Cons: That I did not stay long enough.