Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very nice cruise

Sail Date: July 07, 2006

The ship overall is very nice. Shows some signs of age and use in certain areas, but clean and a great crew!

Pros: The trip to CoCo Cay

Cons: The coffee

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very nice, only draw back is the seagulls everywhere and people feed them and they surround you. Had bird droppings all over my beach towel when I returned from snorkeling.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Went to Atlantis, very nice! Nassau is a tourist sight, be aware of the potential rip offs from local merchants.